Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Opening a Business??

It's been months since I left my last job.. I'm starting to feel rather nervous because I can't see what road lies ahead, what will I come to face. After a while, I came to conclusion that I may not suited for 'office job'. I thought I'd do much better to do things I love. 

I love teaching; and some exciting experiences had given me some good feeling about it. I love crocheting, making beautiful stuffs to decorate my room, and I'm getting really good at it. I have loved cooking for a long time, and seeing happy faces eating the food I made them is so much refreshing.. Lately I'm learning to bake, for the reason to be able to eat apple pie as much as I can and whenever I wanted, and now I'm addicted to it. It's fun!!

I also believed that we can live doing what we like; and also making a living from it. At the beginning, it may not give you much, but after a long and consistent delivered branding image, it will give you more than enough. The only (and the BIGGEST) obstacle is that we MAY NOT HAVE ANY MONEY to begin with. It's true. anyone with my kind of background would feel so. And it may disheartening, and couse us to cease dreaming. 

Recently, my friend Vivi prenounced an idea to make our own business. we are going to sell my crocheted item as a wedding souvenirs. I think it's a good idea, I have been crocheting for a while and I have also intended in selling them. Our capital is small, and project based, so my payment as an assistant for lecturer will be sufficient to pay my share. We have not much money yet, I'm still unemployed and Vivi got married recently, so we need to be careful about budgeting. 

Time to try our luck, don't you think???



xoxo
Puw



No comments: